Fall Literacy Conference
Date & Time: TBD
Location: Humboldt State University Founders Hall
- General Registration: $75
- RWP TC, CATE, BTSA, $65; (Please bring CATE/BTSA membership info to registration/check-in)
- Current HSU or CR student $40. (Please bring current student ID to registration/check-in)
- On-site registration is available on conference day for an additional $20.
Invoicing: If your school or district would like to pay for their teaching staff or paraprofessionals to attend, invoicing is a payment option. Redwood Writing Project is happy to assist you with invoicing as a payment option. Please have the business manager, principal or superintendent send an email to email@example.com with a list of those that wish to register. Include the participant’s name, email, and grade/subject currently teaching as well as the contact information for the person who handles business at your school or district.
Registration coming soon!
HSU Extended Education Units Offered:
- Cost: $40 for 0.5 unit available
- Online unit registration and credit card payment information will be completed on site, during the conference’s closing session. Please bring Visa or Master card for unit payment online.